Location : Shipley, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a fully qualified, experienced Motorcycle Technician to join the workshop team in our premium Honda franchised dealership in Shipley working with the UK motorcycle market's leading brand.
The successful candidate must have experience of modern motorcycles and be able to use current diagnostic equipment as well as being familiar with all aspects of servicing and modern engine work. From time to time you may also be required to talk to customers and as such you must be able to communicate clearly and provide technical explanations in a way that can be easily understood.
The ideal candidate should be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have experience of working in a franchised workshop environment.
If you are a qualified MOT tester that would be advantageous.
You should have good technical experience with modern motorcycles and be able to work unsupervised in a safe and timely manner to high exacting standards.
You must be a self-starter with a flexible can-do attitude, have good attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team.
An excellent salary package will be awarded to the successful candidate that will fully reflect both qualifications and experience.
Full industry-leading Honda manufacturer training will be provided as necessary.
Please apply with your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
If you race or ride on a Sunday maybe you'd like to sell on a Monday!
We are looking for a top Sales Executive to join our successful team at our premium Honda franchise motorcycle business selling the motorcycle market's most popular and exciting brand. Working with and representing this top brand, you must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To manage and develop all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries.
- To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maximise the sale of all clothing and accessory products as part of the sale process.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Using established follow up & prospecting procedures to maximise customer loyalty and retention.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience from either the motorcycle, automotive or retail industries. You should be computer literate and possess an outstanding record of sales achievement.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can-do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven and the sort of person who thrives on a challenge. You should already have experience of working within a defined retail sales process environment. Above all else, a healthy obsession and passion for motorcycles and motorcycling in all its forms is a must.
An excellent basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidate together with a generous commission structure which is payable on all sales of bikes, clothing, accessories and finance & insurance.
The opportunity to work with a truly outstanding and successful motorcycle brand as part of a great team.
Location : Shipley, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a Motorcycle Service & Parts Advisor who will be able to bring their passion and enthusiasm for motorcycles and customer service into our top Honda franchise motorcycle dealership in West Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a flagship dealership working with the most successful and exciting brand in the motorcycle industry today.
Duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Managing orders for parts, accessories & clothing face to face and over the phone
- Efficient loading of workshop diary for the Technicians
- Responsibility for ensuring that the workshop environment is efficiently loaded.
- Making sure all warranty claims are handled effectively and to the satisfaction of our customers and that warranty work is completed on time by the workshop.
- Organising all data capture to ensure that customers are communicated with effectively and every opportunity for selling service work and promoting the activity of the Service & Parts department is fully maximised.
- Developing and maximising every opportunity for the sale of our range of genuine manufacturer parts, accessories & clothing.
The ideal candidate will have a successful Aftersales track record as a Service and/or Parts Advisor in either the motorcycle or automotive industries and a solid technical understanding of motorcycles.
A passion for motorcycles is an absolute must as is the ability to deliver results.
A good technical knowledge of motorcycles together with the ability to communicate clearly with both the workshop and customers.
Final salary awarded to the successful candidate will fully reflect your qualifications and experience.
The opportunity to work with the UK motorcycle market's most successful and exciting brand in a successful and friendly motorcycle business.